Cassonetti PVC – WindowsandMore – ideal for renovations and new constructions.
PVC Cassonetti, suitable for any renovation or new construction, also used to repair thermal insulation and / or sound insulation from disturbing sound from outside.
The three-chamber profile and front panel of the 24 mm thermal insulation sandwich panel is a leader in this field, which constructively ensures the thermal and sound insulation effects required for renovation and new construction projects, thus reducing maintenance and installation costs. . It ensures higher performance for less effort.
The co-extruded sealing of the three-chamber Cassonetti PVC profile is a real revolution in terms of structure and thermoacoustics. The profile includes several sealing layers, thus reducing production costs. Therefore, the processing time will be much reduced and the production process will be optimized.
For external cassette rollers, we ensure that the innovative PVC system approved by the Italian manufacturer I.P.A is the last major stage in the development of PVC systems, and that it will save energy and limit energy consumption, thus reducing energy losses.
- High degree of thermal insulation
- Reduced working time due to the simple installation mode
- High compatibility with almost any kind of window
- The multifunctional junctions guarantee a high adaptability of the main profile
- It has an elegant and refined design
- It is a profile with thermal insulation panel that has three chambers
Advantages of the Cassonetti IPA profile:
- Structural stability
- Sound insulation in accordance with UNI EN ISO 717-1 RW (C; Ctr) = 47 (-2; 6) dB
- High degree of thermal insulation 0.83 w / m2K