Whether you are renovating your house or building it now, windows are a critical factor in building your house. The light must enter the house somewhere. In addition, with the technological advances of recent decades, windows are no longer created just for this purpose in mind.
This century’s windows are designed to provide sound and thermal insulation, security, durability, and more. Their top 5 benefits are the following:
- Minimum maintenance. Unlike old windows with wooden frames, PVC ones do not need to be replaced, lacquered or polished. They can be easily washed with just a sponge or a piece of cloth with soap and water.
- High durability. PVC windows are naturally resistant to moisture, air pollution, mold, and moisture. It does not rot, does not rust, does not form flakes, and is not affected by salt corrosion. This makes PVC windows and doors a long-term alternative to wooden frames.
- Soundproofing. When used in conjunction with double-glazed windows, PVC windows can help reduce noise by up to 45 decibels or almost 80%. This can lead to a more peaceful and quiet home environment, away from the sounds of the city.
- Thermal insulation. PVC is a natural insulator and has a low heat conductivity. PVC windows and doors insulate your home, keeping the air tight inside the system. This leads to less reliance on air conditioners and heaters to regulate the temperature in your home. Therefore, PVC windows and doors save energy and save money in the long run.
- High security. Up to 10 different locking points can be added to PVC windows and doors. When used in conjunction with safety or laminated glass, this will make it virtually impossible for intruders to access.
- Immune in bad weather. PVC windows and doors are protected from harsh weather conditions and can be customized for maximum wind resistance and fire resistance.
- They are environmentally friendly. PVC is a recyclable material that requires fewer resources than metal alternatives. It has a lifespan of 40-80 years and can be recycled into tiles, commercial pipes and fittings, plumbing pipes, guideposts, and other applications.
Made to order.
- Custom made. All windows and doors uPVC from Windows and More are made to order according to the exact specifications of the customer, which means that the windows fit perfectly into your home or building.